Monday, September 13, 2010

Count your Blessings...Everyday

Further to my previous post, God opened doors, enabled me to travel to India to inherit blessings through my earthly father who passed on in Feb. So many issues, and at one point of time in India, it was as though, i had to extend my stay for another 2 weeks. immediately i called up my daughter back in NZ but she started to cry "i want daddy now". God helped me make that split second decision to return to NZ as planned and not extend. little did i know that my daughter would fall sick the day after i land and i had to be at her bedside in the hospital as well! HIS ways are so mysterious and so often it is that small soft ONE voice/a tug in the heart telling us to do something even though it doesn't seem Logical at that time..Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment